Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Done with cleanup work - and a Rebutia flower

OK. I can get back to adding some photos this week. We have a large drop box here which I was filling with a variety of stuff to get rid of - including a whole bunch of rambling blackberry vines (trees!). (No one should ever go without luscious berries here in Western Oregon during the summer. The native vines aren't too bad, but the others, brought in by European settlers, are very aggressive!) I'll never ever complain about cactus spines again! Never!

To be honest, I didn't have time to do any photography this week, but this little rascal was flowering (Rebutia muscula). Maybe the nice weather we're having has got it's inner clock whacked out of shape, but there it was, with several flowers on December 1. Hey, I'll take it whenever I can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment