Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So much to do, So little time

It may just be my age, but there don't seem to be as many hours in a day as there used to be. I have about a six course meal of things to do each day, but most of the time I barely make it past the appetizers. And this blog has been getting shoved to the background. My apologies.

But there have been orders at the nursery to take care of, potting mix to mix, greenhouses to insulate. And we also have been trying to be very diligent about getting in at least 30 minutes of brisk walking a day. And then, of course, there's the room I'm building in the basement for our grandson to move into. Plus, it appears that I'll be taking on a quarter-time job as a Community Developer for the Woodlawn Community Resource Center.

And I admit, we do always - or at least almost always - take time out each morning to go out for a latte.

And, Oh yes, did I tell you...I'm supposed to be retired.

And I chose to do all this! (Are we insane???)

(Please don't send sympathy cards (:  --- I'm just venting.

I'll try to get back with some more photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment