Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Solstice

Well. The Winter solstice is here and the days start getting longer. I'm all for that. So far we've had a really mild winter and December has been especially mild... and dry! Palm Springs, California has had more rain than we've had. I'm not complaining, mind you. I know there's plenty of time for the rains to arrive and I'm sure we'll get them. But, nevertheless, it always feels good to know that things are heading back the other direction. Just like it's done every year during my almost 72 years on this earth. Some things do stay the same.

Enjoy your plants!

1 comment:

  1. You can count time and season which way you like the most, but for me (and I guess for many cacti lovers) this is day one of the cactus year. Hope it's a good one for all of us!

    ReplyDelete